Big Bang

Big Bang

Sunday 27 November 2011

Teen Top profile


Teen Top (틴탑) is a South Korean pop group that consists of six members: C.A.P, ChunJi, L.Joe, Niel, Ricky, ChangJo. They are under the label T.O.P. Media. They released their album, Come Into the World, on July 9, 2010 and started their debut on July 10, 2010 in Music Core.



Tuesday, May 3, 2011

A-Peace profile

I had post about them long ago here, but not their profile..so, here is their profile
I notice that there were many people view my post regarding them but since I did not post their profile, I think you all must be disappointed..so, here are they.. But I must tell you first that I just have a little information about them..
their company name is Golden Goose Entertainment from Xing Entertainment..
For your information, A-Peace was known as Double B21 before this...

No comments:

Post a Comment