Big Bang

Big Bang

Sunday 27 November 2011

Infinite profile


Infinite is one of South Korean boy band. This boy band is quite new to me, however, their songs already in my toplists. Infinite which is consists of 7 members is managed under Woolim Entertainment that teaches by Epik High. I'm still new to this group, so I just know a little bit about them. Infinite is quite popular with single Come Back Again. Now they're back with Before The Dawn (BTD). I love this song!




Here is their profile


Sung Gyu


Real Name : Kim Sung Gyu (김성규)
Birthdate: April 28, 1989
Height: 178 cm
Blood Type : A
Position: Leader of Infinite and main vocal
Hobbies : Watching movies, listening to music.
Talent : Speaking Chinese
my comment: at first I thought he's Jaebum + Taeyang + wooyoung..

Woohyun




Real Name : Nam Woo Hyun (남우현)
Birthdate: February 8, 1991
Height: 176 cm
Blood Type : B
Position: Main Vocal
Hobbies : Skiing, tennis.
Talent : Cooking
my comment: he's my fav..hehee..i like watch him perform live..started to fall in love with him on BTD n Hysterie..^^ sorry, it just he's my bias so, I have his photo more than others..^^

MyungSoo (L)



Real Name : Kim Myung Soo (김명수)
Stage Name: L
Birthday: March 13th 1992
Height: 178cm
Weight: 62kg
Blood Type : O
Hobby/Talent: Excercise, Cooking, Rap
Position: Vocal and face of the group
Used to live: Seoul Sungdonggu
Characterisitcs: Sungdonggu Ullzzang, Good style, Face which is close with the camera, Unlike goodlooking face has a extraordinary mind
my comment: i think he has kind of cold expression?on BTD..don't know why..he's my 2nd fav..^^ 

Sungjong




Real Name : Lee Sung Jong (이성종)
Birthdate: September 3, 1993
Height: 177 cm
Blood Type : A
Position : Vocal, Maknae
my comment: he's the blonde guy in BTD..anyway, he's a cute magnae^^

Sung Yeol



Real Name : Lee Sung Yeol (이성열)
Birthdate: August 27, 1991
Height: 180 cm
Blood Type : B
Position: Vocal
Talent : Rap.
my comment: no comment yet..T_T he's a 'choding' (childish)

DongWoo



Real Name : Jang Dong Woo (장동우)
Birthdate: November 22, 1990
Height: 175 cm
Position: Rap
Blood Type : A
Hobbies : Skateboarding.
Talent : Beatboxing, snowboarding.
my comment: same age with me, but he's not my fav..he's the red hair guy in BTD

Ho Won (Hoya)



Real Name : Lee Ho Won (이호원)
Nickname: HOYA
Birthdate: March 26, 1991
Height: 175 cm
Position: Rap, vocal, and dance
Blood Type : AB
Hobbies : Playing games.
Talents : Dance, rap.
my comment: he's the one who rap..not sure what to write..hehee

P/S: I'm not sure which one is one if watching them live, but i can differentiate Woohyun, L, Sungjong and Sunggyu now..the other 3 still in process..T_Y
now I can differentiate all of them..started to notice Woohyun and L, then the red hair and blonde guy..their hair colour is obvious that I can differentiate them easily..hahaa
I'm so happy that now I can differentiate all of them during their live performance..^^ love love love.. (^_^)

No comments:

Post a Comment