Big Bang

Big Bang

Monday 7 November 2011

BoYfRIeNd sTOrY

ok so i need advice.
me and my boyfriend have been together for 2 months. he's the type of guy that everybody wants. he's super cute and the cutest guy in 9th grade(in my opinion). he's also the type that can't hold a steady girlfriend for too long. i'm his longest relationship so far so he doesn't really know what to do. since he's like greek god gorgeous every girl flirts with him and before we were dating, he would flirt right back. a couple weeks ago i was talking to him and he was saying that he still flirts with other girls and i told him to stop or we would be over. so he did for like a week and we were fine again. but yesterday one of our friends, who is in his first period class, told me that he was flirting with another girl again. i don't want to break up with him but i don't want to have to deal with his constant flirting and not stick to his word on not flirting. can anybody help me on what to do? i'm totally at a loss :(



Falling in love.....

tell me he's dreamy


what's the most romantic thing your boyfriend has ever done for you?

finelikewine





last week, my boyfriend used a large, public television screen to tell me he loved me! who's got similar stories? i'd love to hear them.



many emotions...venting

ariawannbe
I met this guy 3 years ago but we began dating around the 4th of July. We started out be really really good friends. I believe we sometimes see someone and want there to be a connection so badly that we sort of make it happen but tell ourselves it was natural. This guy (we'll call him Tom)is a bit older than me and wasn't my ideal kind of guy at first but he became my total buddy. Our relationship was based on trust and respect and on a smaller level still is. Though at the begining I did notice that he only had one friend (besides me)that consisted of 95% of his social life and it had probably been that way for a while. In the back of my mind I kept wondering if the way he at times seemed to be...I guess obsessed it to strong of a word but I would wonder if I was mostly a ticket out of his loneliness but how could I find that out for sure? Anyways about 2 months later he became more comfortable in letting his temper tantrums/way to gain control show. When he would do something I disagreed with and I would say it would try to always get really mad at any tiny thing I disagreed with and try to intimidate me into biting my tongue when I felt he wasn't treating me right or I disagreed. He does this every time we are together. Sometimes he'll drag it out but it seems when he has something to gain than he cuts it short.Though he shows that he has a lot of love for me. I know your probably thinking yeah you just want to believe that but I could tell that he wasn't faking how strongly he felt towards me by the people closest to him. If he really cherishes me why the tantrums that pulls us apart? How can someone do both to someone? Is it b/c he knows I'll keep coming back? Which I think is a strong possibility but if that is the case I still don't get it. I was curious what other people thought about the situation.



Boyfriend

ninja_kat2101










Boyfriend,
If I gave you the same treatment that you give me, you would not be around anymore.  You
would have left a long time ago.  Your feelings would have been hurt over and over and you
would not have stayed to endure it any longer.  You would have felt as if I don't love you
and you would not trust me.  You would doubt every word I say and have been hurt deeply by
my reaction to your questions.  You would have felt as if your opinion does not matter and
your feelings are of no real concern of mine.  You would feel that your concerns or
questions are unfounded and empty and I would make you feel bad for even doubting me.  You
would not be able to live that way.  You would have felt that you deserve to be treated
better and wish that one day I would see that, but doubt that that day will ever come yet
hope to be proven wrong.  You would feel as if you were second best to me, always putting
business first.  You would want to open up to me and express your feelings but you would be
afraid of what I would say, knowing that I would make you feel bad even stupid for even
feeling any negativity.  I would expect you to tell me everything and not tell you anything
in return.  You would never trust me again.  When  you would tell me that you love me and I
would answer with 'I love you more', you would not belive me.  You wouldn't feel that love.
You would feel something but wonder if it really was love.  My harsh words would hurt you,
and you would doubt my kind words.  You would feel my lack of committment to you and wonder
what my intentions with you are.  You would not be around.  You would have left long ago.
You would not have endured what I endure
With true pure undying eternal love,
Your Girlfriend
tell me he's dreamy



[18 Feb 2008|03:14pm]

tigrlily12
He tricked me into getting my myspace password.  Deleted my friends whom he did not like because i talk to them so much.  Deleted any male friend whom he did not know, regardless of whether i spoke to them or not.  Changed all my settings to his liking.  Made me delete my pictures. And told me if i ever spoke to any of them again we would be through....I agreed. 

Weeks later when i asked him for his...he refused to tell me....

What could he be hiding?  More videos of girls he currently knows getting naked for him, like the one i found on his phone??



Newbie here

swimilly
So i just thought i'd say that it's so nice to hear so many people so in love =] I have been with my boyfriend for nearly two years now, and i swear i couldn't live without him. he is my everything. and i just thought i'd share that with you all because i love him <3 





bola_salju
Last night my boyfriend came over after dinner and we were lying down on the bed next to each other...he looked at me and made a fish face...I did the same.

For some strange reason, he pecked my lips when he was still making the fish face and I couldn't stop laughing.
tell me he's dreamy


harro!

bola_salju
ooookay, so I decided to post a little detail about my sayang(honey in Indonesian) and I. :)

I'm Indonesian and Half English, He's Partly German and Australian.
I like cooking, He loooves it when I cook for him.
I'm 18, he's 17 (not a big difference, really but he looks older than me).
Every monthsary (n_n) we would go to the park in the city together..and have a picnic (usually I buy him his favourite cuttlefish crackers from an asian food store).
He plays the electric guitar and listens to metal just as much as I do (but I don't play electric. x( ).
It's been 14 months already, we had our ups and downs...it was worth it.
He is learning Indonesian for me. :P
He plays drums in one band (EYE-GOUGE, thrash/hardcore band) and guitar in another (SEX SEPPUKU Goregrind/Thrash).
He has longer hair than mine...it's weird, I know...typical metal kid. xD But I still love him for who he is.
He intends to grow a beard long enough to make me plait it. I have the most unique, interesting, strange and loving boyfriend and I'm happy.

Here is a recent picture I took when he was jamming with some friends. His hair is long enough to cover his face, mind you.



my boyfriend [17 Jun 2007|07:30pm]

x_babyluv_x
im glad you guys all have great boys and all i can say is you guys are all really lucky because my boyfriend(soon to be ex)  is ass...he made out with this other girl when i left to go on a class trip...dont you love guys loyalty? well, not all guys are like that, i guess im just one of those lucky ones. go me!
tell me he's dreamy


my b0yfriiend. [10 Jun 2007|02:06am]

sdgirl386
My name is Summer. I am 18 years old. Born&raised in Daytona Beach, FL. Im a female. I have a boyfriend named; Gary. We have been together for 6 years. My boyfriend & family are very important to me. I love music. Makeup is a passion.I have my navel&tongue pierced. I am very active with my journal, I update everyday. I am currently a college student during the day. I plan on becoming a nurse. I intern at the hospital. And I work front desk, at a hotel at night. My life is always filled with fun&friends. I love adding new people. So add me now.
Me. )
h0lla.
<3Summer.

Not tryin to brag or anything (tee hee hee) ok, so maybe I am!

Ok, so I'm not trying to brag or anything, but read this and tell me he isn't the most (

No comments:

Post a Comment